EarthingAll products listed below can be download as PDF files by clicking the blue header text.
Cable Services supply a wide range of Furse earthing products. These include earth rods, earth clamps, solid and lattice copper earth plates/mats, earth inspection pits, bare copper tape, hard drawn copper bar and tape clips. The range of earth bars include single and twin disconnecting link types. We also supply Furse Weld earthing connection system which is the ideal portable way of producing high quality electrical connections. Other earthing products include Marconite soil conditioning agent when added to concrete helps produce a reliable earth resistance and Bentonite backfill product helps with water retention and maintains a low soil resistance.
- Earthing Rods - Furse
Copper Bonded Steel Cored Earth Rod and Solid Copper Rod
- Earth Rods Clamps - Furse
Rod to Tape Clamp (Type A)
Rod to Cable Clamp (Type G)
Rod to Cable Lug Clamp (Type B)
U-Bolt Rod Clamp (Type E),
Rod to Cable Clamp (Type GUV)
- Solid Copper Earth Plate - Furse
- Lattice Copper Earth Mat - Furse
- Earth Inspection Pits - Furse
- Soil Conditioning Agent - Furse
Marconite conductive aggregate added to concrete in place of sand helps produce a reliable earth resistance.
- Bentonite - Furse
Used as a backfill surrounding the earth rod helps with water retention and thus maintain a low soil resistance.
- Earth Bars - Furse
- Earth Bars with Single Disconnecting Link - Furse
- Earth Bars with Twin Disconnecting Link - Furse
- Insulator - Furse
- Bare Copper Tape - Furse
- Hard Drawn Copper Bar - Furse
- DC Tape Clip - Metallic - Furse
- DC Tape Clip - Brown Plastic - Furse
- FurseWELD - Furse
Requires no external power source to create a high quality electrical connection.