Employees at the Cable Services Group were delighted last week to be able to hand over cheques to our chosen branch charities.
The employees chose the charities themselves as many have been touched in some way by the work each of them does by helping and supporting patients, with suitable care in a safe and calming environment during times of need.
We are proud to be associated with:
- Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice – Liverpool
- Nightingale House Hospice – Wrexham
- Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice – Glasgow
- Douglas Macmillan Hospice – Stone
- Prospect Hospice – Swindon
Everybody at the Group has been involved in fundraising throughout the year and we all see the importance of “Making a difference” within our local communities.